Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Top EC droppers


 I would like to say sorry for my friends that I just posted this late. Honestly, I was just a neophyte to this entrecard, secondly I didn't know when to start counting the drops. I mean, there is statistics,right? But I didn't  when that counting starts.
As of now, this is what reflected in my stats for ec droppers. A million thanks to all of you.


EC Dropper # of drops
http://www.yroma.com/ 13
http://www.nsauottawa.com/ 13
Yacochuya 11
Jim Leasure 10
Hudsonian Weblog 9
Jack's Home Improvement 8
Home Insurance Online 8
4thtenor's Home Improvement 6
Syriaalaan dot com 6
Twinsanity 3

4 power mind speaks:

ilovepink1078

Hi,RJ! A visit hope to learner from your site. By the way, How is Chloe at this time and the whole family? Hope all is well. A visit hope to learner from your site. Thanks for sharing... Looking forward.

http://uchsmapeh.blogspot.com/

119

very popular to u! ........................................

Dhemz

kumusta na sis? been a long time...hope all is well..sensya na at ngayon lang me ulit nakadalaw dito....:)

sensya na rin at ngayon ko lang to na add imong blog sa akong kitchen...karon pako ga update...eheheheh!

Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia | Spektrumdunia

Hi there, I just wanna say what a great blog you have..btw I'm on the project, therefore I would like to ask if you could let me to put links here on your awesome blog..n hopefully we could be friends even far away :)
Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia
Spektrumdunia

Blogger template 'Orchid' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008