Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pregnancy

When you will know that you are pregnant? For course, woman can never be pregnant without the act of coitus. The act is happen during her ovulation period.



Today, I finally confirm that I am pregnant by using pregnancy test and observing some signs of being pregnant. Prior to the test, I noticed there was a change of my breast size and I was delayed for about 2 days, I kept on sleeping and very sensitive to the odor. I had 28 days cycle. I remember that my first and last menstruation was last September 20. As I count it, I am one month and 9 days pregnant. My expected date of delivery will be June 27, 2009

I looked back on what I did before I got pregnant. These were the things I did:
  • I did belly dancing
  • Dancing
  • Aerobic Dancing
  • Jumping
  • Drinking beer
Can you imagine how risky it was? I am afraid that the baby might be aborted due to my vigorous physical activity. Tomorrow, I need to see a doctor if I am okay as well as the baby. I hope that everything will be okay.

1 power mind speaks:

Pink Diamond

You're very lucky to get pregnant.

I've been married for almost 5 years now, and my husband and I have been trying to have a baby for 4 years now and is not happening.:-(

Blogger template 'Orchid' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008