The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments.
It’s easy, and fun!
There are thirteen ideas/concept/things of this week which I discovered. Here we go!
1. Appreciation is important even if to a small things.
2. Submission. Once your idea is not accepted, you must accept it. Do not frown nor complain no matter
how you work for that thing.
3. No overlapping. I thought that only farmtown omits this idea of layering crops. It also happens in every
organization. Starting today, I will never volunteer myself to a certain project. I will stick
to the assigned task.
4. My baby Chloe started to use a baby walker.
5. In a certain castle, there must be only one king and one queen. What do you think will be the effect if
there are two queens in one castle?
6. Creating badge using psd is a new found skills that I am enjoying.
7. Having great friends are worthy to be cherished.
8. Making a mapeh.org into a social networking is great way of connecting to our students.
9. Having a magnetic bracelet is one way that I mellow down myself from stress and problems.
10. Defacating with blood is one of the worst thing that happened to me. It still continue until now, I'm
planning to see a doctor by Saturday if it still persist.
11. I missed my hubby and baby everytime, I go out for work.
12. Cooking is one of my skills that I had learned when I was still in elementary.
13. I compute the grades earlier than before.